Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pleasure of a moment with you

Just for the pleasure of a moment with you
I have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
____________________________________
A special smile, a special face.A special someone i cant replace. I luv u,i always will.U have filled a space no one can fill!
____________________________________
If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!
____________________________________
I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.
____________________________________
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.
____________________________________
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
____________________________________
The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that
I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.
____________________________________
Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.
____________________________________
I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :).
____________________________________
Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Gd nite! I love you.
____________________________________
"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you."
____________________________________
If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)
____________________________________
Mere haathon se gir gayi lakeeren kahin,
Bhool aaye hum apni takdeeren kahin,

Agar mile tumko kahin to utha lena,
Mere hisse ki har khushi apne haathon pe saja lena.
____________________________________
Har baar dil se yeh paigham aaye,
Zubaan kholon to tera he naam aaye,

Tum he kion bhaye dil ko kya maloom,
Jab nazroo k saamne haseen tamam aaye.
____________________________________
Jugnu ko qaid kar k muskaraya na karo,
Roshni ki khatir kisi ka dil jalaya na karo,

Sitam karna hai karo par itna na karo!
Yaad nahi karsakte to yad aaya na karo
____________________________________
Apni KHAMOSH zindagi main bolana mujhko,
Apni HASEEN khuwab ki TASVEER banana mujhko,

Main jo POCHON tumhara HAAL-e-DIL,
To apni har DHARKAN ki AWAZ sunana mujhko
____________________________________
Ye dil na jaane kya kar baitha.
Mujhse puche bina hi faisla kar baitha.

Iss zameen par toota sitara to nahi girta.
Aur ye pagal chand se dosti kar baitha.
____________________________________
If you r in a dark room,
You find blood everywhere
And the walls are shaking
- Don't worry friend,
U r at the safest place,
You r in my heart.
____________________________________
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
_______________________________________________________
the good times we had spent together-mobilesms
Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of...

Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us...

Please let us bridge the gaps...

_____________________________________________

If you're going to do something tonight that

you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep

late.

_____________________________________________

Koi kuch bhi na kahay to pata kya hai

Is bechain khamoshi ki wajah kya hai

Unhain ja kay koi kahay hum lay lenge zahar bhi

Woh sirf yeh to bata dain meri khata kya hai…….
___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me