Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friend

Friendly SMS …… Friends Forever !!!
Friendship is a promise made in da heart,
silent, unwriten, unbreakable by distance,
unchangable by time. It's lovely 2 have u as 1.

U know, What is the Diffrence between U and Blood,
Blood Comes to the Heart and goes outside,
But U come into my Heart and Stay there forever

Ice is cream, Luv is a dream but our friendship is evergreen,
Don't make friends before understanding &
don't break a friendship after missunderstanding..

A friend is a push when u hav stopped...
a chat when u r lonely...a guide when u r searching...
a smile when u r sad...& a song when U r glad...

SPACE seems like an empty word...
But its full of Special People Around Caring Endlessly.... Good Morning....

Friendship is like a book,
It takes few seconds to burn but it takes years to print....
So print it carefully & never let it burn!!!!Good DAY

Wife is a Received call,
Neighbour girl is a Dialed Call,
Aunty is Missed Call,
Lover is Waiting Call
But Friendship is a Fevicol....

Lots of ants were on my cell
I was even more wondering that how can ants come to know that my cell contains contact of sweet person like U.....

My frendship is like sugarcane.
You crush it, twist it, squeez it, beat it to pulp, still all you will get is only sweetness!

Sweet heart is a special word for (Love)
Love is a special word for (Care)
Care is a special word for (Friend)
Friend is a special word only for u.

A true friend is not like the RAIN which pours and goes away. A true friend is like the Air. Sometimes silent but always around you. Good morning!!

With passing years, Friends must scatter;
But when hearts are loyal, Distance does not matter.....

Treat life as a sea, heart as a seashore and friends like waves.
It never matters how many waves are there?
What matters is which one touches the seashore


If someone asks me what is friendship,
“I would sit next to you,
Pull you all close to me,
Put my arms around you and say proudly,
This is friendship” :)


Have a heart that never hardens
have a smile that never fades
have a touch that never burnt
and have friendship that never breaks.!!
Happy Friendship Day 2 my sweet Friend.

24 sweet hrs make 1 sweet day,
7 sweet days make 1 sweet week,
4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month,
But 1 sweet friend, Like You , helps to make 1 sweet life....

A friend is like blood,
they are not beside us
always.

But they come out when
we are wounded.

A friend is sweet when it is new…
it is sweeter when it is true….
but you know that…..
it is the sweetest when it is you…”

If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST,
If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE,
If u are a star you are the BRIGHTEST,
and since you are my friend…U R THE BEST !!!
 

FRIENDSHIP is not how u forget
but
How you forgive,
Not
How you listen
But
How you understand,
Not
What you see,
But
How you feel,
But Not
How you let it go
But
How you HOLD ON


I kept your name in my JOURNAL,
and posted you in the LEDGER of my heart,
you wont be classified as FIXED ASSETS,
because the MARKET VALUE of friendship
will never DEPRECIATE from heart.   

Life starts INTENSE,
But Ends with SILENSE.
Love starts with FEAR,
Buts ends with TEARS.
And Friendship starts HOWEVER,
Will always Remain FOREVER   


Everyday I see lots of strangers passing by me
This makes me realised that,
Life would be boring, without a friend like you.

I met U as a stranger,
I leave U as a friend,
as long as the world stands,
our friendship will never ends.
All friends never split
N
even if they do they will
meet again.
 

During our friendship,
there will be times
you wont see me beside you,
don’t think I left you behind,
I just choose to walk behind you
so I can catch when you Fall.
 

Friendship is a network that needs..
NO Recharge!
NO Roaming!
NO Validity!
NO activation!
NO Signal prbms!
Just don’t switch off ur Heart…

A friend is never a coincidence in your life,
they are meant to enter your life
to bring you joy and laughter.
So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

   
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies
remember that true friendship never dies

although we may change & drift apart,
I will always value u deep within my heart!   
 

Friendship is not about finding
the right person but,
Creating the right relation.
It’s not how much we care
in the beginning but how much
we care till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me