Saturday, February 5, 2011

Miss U

As a child wealways wanted to grow up
As a child v always wanted to grow up. But now v realize dat "Broken Toys" &"Lost Pencils" were much beter than "Broken Hearts" & "Lost Frends"...
____________________________________
eventhough v r miles apart
it feels gud 2know dat u r always
there 2 share my feelings listen me keep me
and guide me
miss u
____________________________________
When you feel lonely press 945, when you feel sad press 10, when u need to talk, press 82,,,when u press all these together, here i m for u always. Miss u alot.
____________________________________
If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart
____________________________________
earth may stop rotating, birds may stop flying ,candles may stop melting,fish may stop swiming,heat may stop beating but i never stop missing u...
____________________________________
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T " " V W X Y Z.Did i miss something.No,i put 'U' safely in my heart
____________________________________
Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time.
____________________________________
There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.
____________________________________
U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u
____________________________________
Close your Eyes,
Relax your Body,
And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......
I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!
____________________________________
Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !". it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down..
____________________________________
If u wanna know how much I miss u,
try to catch rain drops,
the ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones u miss is how much I miss
____________________________________
A B
C D
E F
G H
I J
K L
M N
O P
Q R
S T
V W
X Y Z
have I missed
something?
yes..
i missed "U"

Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing....

I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !

Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time

There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me