Saturday, February 5, 2011

Decent

1)GooD Relationship iS LikE a TREE
iT DemanDs
AttenTion & CaRe
iN ThE Beginning,
BuT
oNce iT BLoSsomS,
iT PRovides
Shade & PRotectioN iN aLL SituaTions oF LiFe.


2)Door Of Memories Will Never Close,
How Much We Miss Our friends
No One Knows,
Days Will Pass Like Years,
And We will Remember The Memories In Silent Tears.


3)Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.


4)there is a long ,
long trail a winding
into the lands of my dreams
where the nightmare is singing
and white moon beams
a long night of waiting untill my dreams all come true........


5)There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

6)Only the open heart receives


LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS ....and
Only the CUTE 1"s receive
MESSAGES From ME!


7)      U.S.A ne bridge bnaya jo 2 citys ko milata ha
       British ne esa bridge bnaya jo 2 countrys ko milata ha PAKISTAN ne esa brige bnaya jo


direct ALLAH se milata hai.. ()


8)"RELATION"is when someone hurts u,
       u dont hurt back
     
       When someone shouts at u,
       u dont shout back
     
       BuT
     
       When someone needs u
       u alwayz come baCK..

9)Bhol jane ka hosla na howa dor rah k b tu juda na howa   tum se mil kar kisi se kya milti koi tum jaisa dosra na mila...


10)Those who joyfully leave every thing in ALLAH's hand will eventually see ALLAH's hand in everything.
because Worries end where faith begins


11)The beautiful word is "  "
Sweetest name   "   "
Most beautiful thing which u listen is "    "
Best exercise is "    "
World perfect book is "     "
And we are so lucky Becoz we r "     "."


12)1: Ek baat jo kabhi na kahi ho?
Ans:
2:Ek baat jo mujh mein buri ho?
Ans:
3:Ek baat jo mujh mein achi ho?
Ans:
4:Mujhse dosti/pyar ki waja?
Ans:
5:Mere sath bitaya howa yadgar waqt?
Ans:
6:Mera sath chorna chaho to waja kya hogi?
Ans:
7:Ek advice jo sirf mere lye?
Ans:
plz ans truely or jo dil ma ha wohi"


14)Dil k Bazar me Dolat nhi dekhi jati,,,
       Piyar  acha ho to Surat nhi dekhi jati,,,
       Ek sathi pr luta do sab kuch,,,
       Q K pasand ho cheez to kimat nhi dekhi jati.

15)        Peolpe are made to be loved and....
     
     
       Things are made to be used....
     
  16)    The confusion in the world is that, People are being used and Things are being Loved...

17)        "..Lamha,lamha waqat guzar jaye ga,
       Roh ka Daman jism se utar jaye ga.
       Abhi waqat hay do lamhe sath je lain,
       kiya pata kal kis ki zindagi se kon chala jaye ga.

18)Pyaar k phool kabhi murjhaya nahi karty hansty chehroon ko rulaya nahi karty ,jin ki  saansain chalti hoon ap ky dum sy unhay itna tarpaya nahi kartey.   

 
19)Agar zindagi main JUDAI na hoti,*
To kabhi kissi ki YAAD ayi na hoti,
Sath hi guzarta har LAMHA to shayed,
Rishtoon main yeh GEHRAI na hoti.    


20)When I pray I don"t see God, but I know He listens when I SMS I don"t
see you, but I know u think of me with a smile.
 

21)Life is never measured by the years u hav, but by the carying u do,
the cheer and love u shared, and the happy people whose hearts u hav touched.

 
22)No SwEet ThouGhts 2 ForWard ...
No Cute GrAphiCs 2 SenD ...
JUST A CaRinG HeaRt SaYinG ....
(*_*) TakE CaRe AlwaYs (*_*)

23)nothing is impossible in this world,because impossible always says i m possible..
 
24)Nothing is to want...
Nothing is to say...
GOD BLESS YOU!
It"s my Pray...
 
25)The true meaning of life is to plant trees under who"s shade you do not expect
to sit.

26)Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget to reply, sometimes my msg doesn reach u, but it doesn"t mean I forget u. I"m just giving u time to Miss me

27)GOD gives and forgives
.
.
.
.
.
.
men gets and forgets.......
 
28)7 RULES TO BE HAPPY:
1>Never hate
2>Don""t worry
3>Live simple
4>Expect a little
5>Give a lot
6>Always smile
7>Have a great FRIEND like me!
 
29)A simple "HELLO"
can be so sweat...

H= How r u?
E= Every thing ok
L= Like to c u
L= love 2 hear from u
O=Obviously I Miss u!

so....
HELLO!

30)My Calcluations Are Ü+MË«»Û§


31)I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept
looking at you, for the rose isn"t as beautiful as you.

 
32)Life ends when u stop
dreaming
Love ends when u stop
Believing
Hope ends when u stop
Hearing and..
I MISS U much more when u stop
MSG"ing ME.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me