Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lovely

Lovely sms collection-If the sky is black or blue
No matter
If the sky is black or blue
No matter
If there are stars or moon
As long as ur heart is true
Sweet dreams will always be wit u.
Gd Nite!
____________________________________
New Concept of Life

Morning = MANDIR

Evening = M_A_D_I_R_A

Night = M_A_N_D_I_R_A
____________________________________
Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune, sapne surile sapne..... So just go to sleep and see what I have chosen for U... Gud Night
____________________________________
ati pratapi,ati tejaswi,dayalu,kripalu,jag shiromani, purn narottam,

ati sunder, nirbhik,nidar, parakrami, ______ ji sone ja rahe hai, gud

night
____________________________________
Why Love Marriage is better than Arranged ??


B'coz "A Known Devil is better than an Unknown ghost'... !!! :) ......

Gud nite.......
____________________________________
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!
____________________________________
mai tujse ek armaan mangta hun,tujse apni jaan mangta hun,tu so jayegi mobile off karke isliye ek good night kiss udhar mangta hun
____________________________________
A late night greeting doesnt only mean good night It has a silent msg sayin.. ur my last thought at night..
____________________________________
Close ur eyes & imagine:Chand ka bed,Taron ki razai aur phoolon ka takiya!!!Nice na??Now come back to earth & sleep on ur KHATIA...Good Night....
____________________________________
No matter

If the sky is black or blue

No matter

If there are stars or moon

As long as ur heart is true

Sweet dreams will always be wit u.

Gd Nite!
____________________________________
New Concept of Life

Morning = MANDIR

Evening = M_A_D_I_R_A

Night = M_A_N_D_I_R_A
____________________________________
One ( ' ""()

good ((")' )

nite ( / "(,,)

Kiss for you....

* * ( ' ""() Bye

* ("( 'o', ) bye

* (")(")(,,) * *

Sweet Dreams !
____________________________________
Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune, sapne surile sapne..... So just go to sleep and see what I have chosen for U... Gud Night
____________________________________
ati pratapi,ati tejaswi,dayalu,kripalu,jag shiromani, purn narottam,

ati sunder, nirbhik,nidar, parakrami, ______ ji sone ja rahe hai, gud

night
____________________________________
Why Love Marriage is better than Arranged ???

 

 

B'coz "A Known Devil is better than an Unknown ghost'... !!! :) ......

Gud nite.......

24hrs make a lovely day
Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...
---------------------------------------------------------
24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.

Have a lovely day n life!**
---------------------------------------------------------
Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.
---------------------------------------------------------
Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------
I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you. 2 l


Kismat par etabar kisko hain
Mil jaye khusi inkar kisko hain
Kuch majbooriya hain mere dost
Warana judai se pyar kisko hain


Kal na phir ye samaa hoga,
Hum mein se kaun najaane kahaan hoga..?
Murjhaaye phool to mil jaenge kitaabon mein,
Par bicchde Doston ka shayad hi koi pataa hoga…


Kya zamaana tha,hum roz mila karte the;
Raat bhar chaand ke humraaz fira karte the..
Dekh kar jo chupchaap guzar jaate hain,
Kabhi us shakhs ko apna Dost kaha karte the….


Rishton ki kitaab ka cover hai dosti,
Dosti se bani hai hamari hasti,
Khoon ke rishton ki baat aap karte hain,
Hamare liye to zindagi hai aap ki dosti


Dost dost se khafa nahi hota,
Pyaar pyaar se juda nahi hota.
Bhula dena meri kamiyon ko,
Kyunki insaan kabhi Khuda nahi hot..


Ye safar Dosti ka kabhi khatm na hoga,
Doston se pyaar kabhi kam na hoga.
Door rehkar bhi jab rahegi mehek iski,
Hamein kabhi bicchadne ka gham na hoga


Hum wo nahi jo tujhe gham mein chhod denge,
Hum wo nahi jo tujhse naata tod denge…
Hum to tere wo Dost hain,
Jo agar teri saasein band ho,
to apni saasein jod denge…..


Karni Khuda se kuch fariyaad baaki hai,
Hamein unse kehni kuch baat baaki hai…
Maut aegi to kehna ruk,abhi apne Dost se
Mulaakaat baaki hai


Wada to nahi karte dosti nibhaynge,
Koshish yahi rahegi apko nahi satayenge,
Zarurat pade to dilse pukarna,
Marte bhi honge to mohlat lekar


Har koi pyar k liye tadapta hai.
Har koi pyar k liye rota hai….
Ae dost ye dosti sada kayam rakhna…
Kyunki sabse jyada pyar iss dosti mei he hota hai…


Aye mohabbat tere anjaam pe rona aaya
Jaane kyon aaj tere naam pe rona aaya
Youn to har sham umedon mein guzar jaati hai
Aaj kuch baat hai jo sham pe rona aaya


Tum hanso to khusi mujhe hoti hai,
Tum rodo to aankhein meri roti hain.
Mehsoos kar ke dekh lo…..
Dosti aise hi hoti hai.


Geet ki zaroorat mehfil mein hoti hai
Pyar ki zaroorat dil mein hoti hai
Bin dosti ke adhuri hai yeh zindagi
Kyunki dost ki zaroorat har pal mehsus hoti hai


Har rishtonke mukaam nahin hote…
Dil ke rishtonke koi naam nahin hote……
Paaya hai Aapko dil ki roshni se……….
Aap jaise dost kisike liye Aam nahin hote………


Aapki dosti ki ek nazar chahiye;
Dil hai beghar use ek Ghar chahiye
Bas yun hi saath chalte raho ae dost;
Yeh Dosti hume umar bhar chahiye…


Hume tumse Love hai
Please refuse na karna..
Ye zero watt ka hope bulb hai
Please ise fuse na karna!!!


Ek janaze ko dekh ek ladki muskraye,
Ek baba bola beti jawaan janaze ko dekh kar
Yu muskarya nahi karte, ladki boli
Wada kiya tha jab bhi milange muskarayenge.


Itna aitbaar to apni dhadkanon par bhi humne na kiya,
Jitna aapki baaton par karte hain,
Itna intezar to apni saanson ka bhi na kiya,
Jitna aapke milne ka karte hain…


Unhe chahana hamari kamzori hai,
Unse keh nahi pana hamari majburi hai,
Wo kyun nahi samajhte hamari khamoshi ko,
Kya pyaar ka izhaar karna zaruri hai.

I think that the stars would have waited for us
Hanging onto the night, watching down below
Until we were hand in hand, together waiting for them
So when I open my eyes, I saw it too
Stars falling down, when I fell for you - "Kina Grannis"

---

A second, a minute, an hour, a day goes by
I'm hopin' just to be by your side
When life had locked me out I turned to you
So open the door
'Cause you're all I need right now, it's true
Nothin' works like you - "Lenka"

---
Night is wonderful opportunity 2 take rest, 2 forgive, 2 dream, 2 smile & 2 get ready 4 all the battle that u have 2 fight 2mrw.

***

Distances never separate any relation, time never builds any relation. if feelings r true from heart, then frens r alwaz frens 4 ever.

***

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U…


I can buy gifts but not love, i can pretent 2 smile, but not 2 be happy. I can lie 2 others but not 2 u. I do have many frens .. but none as SWEET as u.

***

Morning doesn't meaN Getting up and working again. it rather means god loves u so much that he lets u live another day to do more of the good things.

***

a Cute frenship poem for you : Monsoom rain or summer heart. U r the reaons why I breathe. Tell me friend wot is sweet. is that 'U' or ur heart that beats.

***

A solid pal is 1 who puts up wid ur worst moods, laughs at ur corniest joke, Goes along wid ur craziest idea but always sees da best in you.

***

Its wonderful to get answers to ur prayers.. but its even more beautiful when God moulds u & makes u an answer to some1 else's prayers.

***

When things go wrong…
When sadness fills ur heart…
when tears flow in ur eyes…
always remember 3 things
1) I’m with u…
2) Still with u…
3) Will ALWAYS b…

***

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..

***

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

***

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

***

If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!

I never thought I could love anyone but myself.
Now I know I can't love anyone but you.
You make me think that maybe I won't die alone.
Maybe I won't die alone. - "Ingrid Michaelson"

---

underneath the moon, underneath the stars
heres a little heart for you
up above the world, up above it all
heres a hand to hold on to - "Lenka"

---

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.
Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am. - "Ingrid Michaelson"

---

Don't you go Away,
I know,Without your love,
I'll never find my way back home
'Cause you and me,So happily,
Make all our dreams of make believe reality - "Priscilla Ahn"

---

Half my heart's enchanted and amused
the other half is dislocated distressed & confused
half my heart just needs you night and day
the other half just needs to know you're far away
Half my heart is a bird so high she flies and sings
the other half is a scorpion crawls in the dirt, stings
what else can you take from me ? I don't even care
half my heart beats inside of me, the other half's not there - "The Mooney Suzuki"

---

why i feel like an alien
not part of the human race
when my heart wants to burst
at the sight of your face
i feel like i'm suffering
from a beautiful disease
when your sad pretty smile
brings me down to my knees - "Arco"

---

When you're lost in the dark
When you're out in the cold
When you're looking for something that resembles your soul
When the wind blows your house of cards
I'll be a home to your homeless heart - "Amanda scott"

---

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby , kiss me - "Frank Sinatra"

---

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me, That's the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried. - "Neil Diamond"

---

If you want to smile with me,
Hold me close and lie with me
If you want to die with me
Handle my heart carefully - "Kina Grannis

U make 10 friends,
Laugh wid 9,
Meet 8 of them,
Talk to 7,
Celebrate wid 6,
Share secrets with 5,
Trust 4,
Cry wid 3,
Take help of 2,
But never forget 1 like me:)

Hi,now i am coming to meet u…
in the way of sun light…
in the way of sweet breeze…
in the way of good wishes…
just to say have a nice day ahead…

Some times….When I’m all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you…
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.

Let the most beautiful
dream come to u tonight,
Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….
But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.Goodnight

I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

Sharp is Ur memory,
Sweet is Ur name,
Deep in my heart,
U will always remain,
Earth want water,
Flower wants dew,
I want nothing but a smile from U.

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..

All mornings are like Paintings:-
U need a little inspiration to get going,
a little smile to brighten up
& An SMS from someone who cares to color ur day…

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.

Wonderful Couples
in this World..

Heart & Beats..
Night & Moon..

Music & Songs..
Roses & Loves..

Fish & Water..

My SMS
&
Your SMILE..

If u drop me i ill break
if u hold me i ill shake
if u need me i ill hurry,
if u don’t call me i ill worry
if u hurt me i ill cry
but
if u leave me i ill die.

A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.

A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
White 2 ur teeth,
Pink colour 2 ur lips,
Silver colour 2 ur eyes,

So keep smiling
& enjoy the colours of life

Sweet raho CADBURY ki Tarah;
Fresh raho CLOSEUP ki tarah;
BEAUTIFUL raho Fair&Lovely ki tarah;
Tension free raho CHILD ki tarah;
aur smart raho MERI TARAH (H);

I know nothing lasts 4ever,
& may be we went 2 alawys stay 2gather,
But every smile & tear we share,
convinces me that memories of u &
me will last 4 the rest of my life..
Beyond 4ever.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love,never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.
RELATION is when someone hurts u,
n
u don’t hurts back

When someone shouts at u,
n
u don’t shout back.

BUT

when someone needs u,
u always come back…

Roses are famous for grace,
advocates are famous for case,
horses are famous for race,
but u r famou 4 your smile on ur face

In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE.
You’ll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME
& beyond DISTANCE!

Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But I hope my simple MSG makes U smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me